Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Teach me senpai filter_list
Author
Message
Teach me senpai #1
I've finally been pushed to want to know how to hack, I'm curious.

Background:
- Little bit of Cpp
- Little bit of CSS/HTML
- Tiny bit of Java
- I've never hacked Biggrin

Things I want to know how to do:
- Web infiltration
- XSS hacking
- Pulling apart code, for Cpp programs and whatnot
- General encryption/crypting and decrypting [just fire me a book for these, probably easier that way]

Anywho, thanks to anyone who can help ^^
Sorry if I'm a bit of a tard while being taught NotamusedNotamusedNotamused

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Teach me senpai - by ProfessorChill - 12-13-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Teach me senpai - by Nil - 12-13-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Teach me senpai - by m0dem - 12-13-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Teach me senpai - by Iron Lady - 12-13-2015, 03:15 AM
RE: Teach me senpai - by Megan - 12-13-2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Teach me senpai - by ./Nomad - 12-13-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: Teach me senpai - by ProfessorChill - 12-13-2015, 06:59 AM