RE: What amazes you the most about computers? 12-07-2015, 01:01 PM
#2
I was always interested in 2 things: The ability that a computer can calculate a huge chunk of data in seconds, the capability to calculate everything we need.
The second thing that amazes me, or what I like is that a computer can't think. It's objectively, it does what it needs to do. It doesn't care whether it's wrong or correct what it's doing. It doesn't care if there's sitting a black man, a white man behind the screen. It just does what it is told to do.
The second thing that amazes me, or what I like is that a computer can't think. It's objectively, it does what it needs to do. It doesn't care whether it's wrong or correct what it's doing. It doesn't care if there's sitting a black man, a white man behind the screen. It just does what it is told to do.
~~ Might be back? ~~













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)