Login Register






RaspberryPi Zero filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RaspberryPi Zero #5
(12-07-2015, 12:50 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I always loved small pc's. I think you can better have multiple systems than one system running multiple OS' or programs. I like to have different PC's for different tasks and if the tasks are small computers like that are perfect.

Definitely, I was thinking how cool it would be to have multiple screens, multiple PI's and to have a single USB device that connected to all of them and with a flick of a switch or press of a button on the keyboard would change to a different Pi to work in, would be interesting at least.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RaspberryPi Zero - by Megan - 12-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: RaspberryPi Zero - by Bish0pQ - 12-07-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: RaspberryPi Zero - by Megan - 12-07-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: RaspberryPi Zero - by Bish0pQ - 12-07-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: RaspberryPi Zero - by Megan - 12-07-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: RaspberryPi Zero - by Bish0pQ - 12-07-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: RaspberryPi Zero - by Megan - 12-07-2015, 12:58 PM