Login Register






Hey, I'm zombiefied. filter_list
Author
Message
Hey, I'm zombiefied. #1
Hey, I'm zombiefied. I've been into computers since I was seven, but at that time I mostly played flash games. A couple of years flash by, and I turn 10. I got my first own computer! A passed down dell, with a core2duo, two gigs of DDR2 and a 80 gb 5400 rpm HDD. When I had had the laptop for half a year I saw some YouTube videos about Ubuntu. I felt like this was some secret club, and I stole one of my stepdads dvd's and installed Ubuntu. It felt great! I left it like this for two months, and even if Unity felt much snappier than Good ol' XP, it was sluggish. I had gotten my eyes on Spatry, and he praised this distro called Linux Lite. Another stolen DVD and Unity was replaced by Xfce. This was so great! I kept it like this until I got a new computer. A dell E4300. I ran Windows 7 on it for a couple of months, then I watched Hackers. I installed Arch, ran openbox and sniffed networks all night. It has been like that ever since.

I'm a skiddie. When I want configuration, I find someone else who has done that. When I "hack", I use programs like aircrack-ng and metasploit. The top of my programming skills is a calculator I made in python.

I joined sinisterly because I want to learn. That's who I am. Thanks.






I already know I'm lame, a skid and that I should kill myself. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes zombiefied's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey, I'm zombiefied. - by zombiefied - 12-05-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Hey, I'm zombiefied. - by m0dem - 12-05-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Hey, I'm zombiefied. - by B!t - 12-05-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Hey, I'm zombiefied. - by Megan - 12-05-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Hey, I'm zombiefied. - by DarkMuse - 12-06-2015, 05:55 AM