Login Register






Laptops filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Laptops #25
(12-04-2015, 03:51 PM)Reimu Wrote: Preach. Apple literally adds $100 to the price if you want 64 gb instead of 16.

All companies sort of do that now. Even Motorola charged a fair amount for the upgrade to 64gb on my phone. I think memory prices are just that high. That's if we're talking about mobile phones. I had an "ok" experience with Alienware, but Apple pretty bad.

(12-04-2015, 03:33 PM)Megan Wrote: Alienware is ridiculousy over priced, it's the brand you're paying for just like Nike or Apple.

I had 2 Alienwares. I'm pretty convinced the hardware they sold me, at the time, wasn't worth much less than I paid. You're paying a lot for the case, proprietary bullshit, and the pretty LEDs. I find Apple is the worst. And Nike is in an entirely different industry.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Laptops - by Earth - 10-07-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Laptops - by Nyx - 10-07-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Laptops - by DarkMuse - 10-07-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Laptops - by Earth - 10-07-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: Laptops - by aviationplaystation - 12-03-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Laptops - by Earth - 12-03-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: Laptops - by aviationplaystation - 12-03-2015, 02:19 AM
RE: Laptops - by roger_smith - 12-03-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Laptops - by Megan - 12-03-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Laptops - by mothered - 12-03-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Laptops - by nul - 10-07-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Laptops - by Earth - 10-07-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Laptops - by ねこまっしぐら - 10-07-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Laptops - by roger_smith - 10-07-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: Laptops - by mothered - 10-07-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Laptops - by Nil - 10-08-2015, 02:25 AM
RE: Laptops - by Coca. - 10-08-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Laptops - by Penis - 10-09-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Laptops - by Panther_ - 10-10-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Laptops - by Skullmeat - 12-03-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Laptops - by Oni - 12-03-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Laptops - by Blasé - 12-04-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Laptops - by Megan - 12-04-2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Laptops - by Oni - 12-04-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Laptops - by Megan - 12-04-2015, 09:07 PM