Login Register






Forumjunkies? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Forumjunkies? #4
(02-21-2013, 09:54 PM)Flashdrive Wrote: It was hacked by someone that got butt hurt than had it's database sold on a black hatting site so it was merged with another forums that I did not really want to be apart of sense it had black hat stuff on it.

That's about it.

Not really.

What happened was someone uploaded a shell into the forums, is what started it all. As for the defacing, the database got leaked from the vulnerable host I was using, so after I got hacked, my information leaked. I decided to just sell it and get rid of it. As nothing good was happening from that point forward.

Thus CG was born, which I run by myself and used all the flaws with FJ to make this one better.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]






Messages In This Thread
Forumjunkies? - by Beaker - 02-21-2013, 09:53 PM