Login Register






Young atheists filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Young atheists #10
(12-03-2015, 06:12 AM)Megan Wrote: Your username is a huge checkmate to atheiests. Out of curiosuity why did you choose your username? I feel it may have relevancy to atheism?

To clarify, I'm not actually atheist. I'm currently undecided but the only thing I know for certain is that I won't be a part of any organized religion.

There's really no reason I chose my username other than I try and get it if it's available. I do wonder if anyone ever gets perplexed when I get into religious discussions and talk in a secular manner though. And I think most people's initial reaction is to be kind to me because no one can really know for sure if I'm actually a God so it's better to be on the safe side I guess. It all works out well.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Young atheists - by Roosta - 12-02-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Skullmeat - 12-02-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Young atheists - by The Real Slim Shady - 12-02-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Roosta - 12-02-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Megan - 12-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Nil - 12-02-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Megan - 12-03-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Nil - 12-03-2015, 06:32 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Jiggly - 12-02-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Young atheists - by meow - 12-03-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Equinox - 12-03-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Oni - 12-03-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Young atheists - by The Real Slim Shady - 12-03-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Oni - 12-03-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Young atheists - by The Real Slim Shady - 12-03-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Fantasy - 12-03-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Young atheists - by meow - 12-04-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Fantasy - 12-04-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Nil - 12-04-2015, 05:00 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Jiggly - 12-05-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Satan - 12-08-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Megan - 12-04-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Fantasy - 12-04-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Young atheists - by Sans - 12-08-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Young atheists - by Oni - 12-08-2015, 05:22 PM