RE: Anonymous Declares War 11-22-2015, 03:16 AM
#26
(11-22-2015, 03:08 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Honestly, I don't think it matters if they accomplish anything. The important point is that it gives everyday people the courage and inspiration to stand up against others. Our nation has been lacking in this recently and it has had some serious consequences. People need the idea of Anonymous; the actuality of things happening are secondary but would still be beneficial. I think that the idea of a group of hackers that work as a team is kind of silly because it presents the opportunity for corruption and paranoia hence anonymous. Most people have a go to for Anonymous in regards to OccupyWallstreet but the truth of the matter is that it was created by the government. The future is on us as individuals. People need inspiration and Anonymous is a good source for that. I rest my case.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)