RE: Anonymous Declares War 11-19-2015, 05:00 AM
#9
(11-18-2015, 10:29 PM)Ion Wrote: Because hacking their twitter accounts will stop the problem at all.
Silly as it sounds, it can actually help. These groups have been known to use twitter and other social media to communicate information w/ their operatives. The last security conference I went to someone was demo-ing some of his work w/ the feds and they were able to identify unique leaders via their twitter posts. These posts at times were being used to send special messages.
In the grand scheme it won't stop the problem, but in some cases it could disrupt their communication.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)