Login Register






How can I run this? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How can I run this? #4
(11-13-2015, 06:45 PM)Drugs Wrote: So I've made this program (chatbot) in Notepad++ and I don't really know how to run it.

(11-14-2015, 01:18 AM)Drugs Wrote: I didn't even say I made it... I did this with help from YouTube. Don't be an asshole... I've edited some parts myself and made it more home-feeling to myself.

What.

Also, have you Googled it or no?
If it's just that its not compiled, lol.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-13-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by The Real Slim Shady - 11-14-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-14-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: How can I run this? - by Satan - 11-14-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-14-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: How can I run this? - by The Real Slim Shady - 11-14-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-14-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Oni - 11-14-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by The Real Slim Shady - 11-14-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-14-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by The Real Slim Shady - 11-14-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-14-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Ion - 11-14-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Oni - 11-14-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by Drugs - 11-14-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: How can I run this? - by The Real Slim Shady - 11-15-2015, 04:47 AM