Login Register






Conventions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Coventions #12
(11-08-2015, 09:30 AM)0xide Wrote: I would love to go to Defcon, the after parties look insane.

I went to Defcon 21, but was >21 at the time. I did go to the Wowhead party at Blizzcon and 1-2 others. I figure the Defcon parties would be better.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Conventions - by Oni - 11-07-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Coventions - by The Real Slim Shady - 11-07-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Coventions - by Jiggly - 11-07-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Coventions - by Skull-Cruncher - 11-08-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Coventions - by Jiggly - 11-08-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Coventions - by Pirate - 11-08-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Coventions - by 0xide - 11-08-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Coventions - by Pirate - 11-08-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Coventions - by Oni - 11-08-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Coventions - by Rhythm - 11-09-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Coventions - by cam - 11-09-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: Coventions - by Oni - 11-09-2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Coventions - by Jiggly - 11-09-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Coventions - by Earth - 11-09-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Coventions - by Oni - 11-09-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Coventions - by Earth - 11-09-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Conventions - by Jiggly - 11-10-2015, 12:04 AM