Login Register






Debian Intermittant keyboard and mouse. filter_list
Author
Message
Debian Intermittant keyboard and mouse. #1
So I installed Debian 8.2 yesterday, and the system boots. However, my USB mouse and keyboard either do not detect at all, or only work after a few minutes, then only for a short time, and freeze. I've read about, and enabled IOMMU on linux systems (This machine has an AMD FX-8350) and tried amending the boot options with various different suggestions, all of which have had no effect. When I boot this system, I get this warning:

Code:
[ 0.297481] [Firmware Bug]: AMD-Vi: IOAPIC[9] not in IVRS table [ 0.297485] [Firmware Bug]: AMD-Vi: IOAPIC[10] not in IVRS table [ 0.297487] [Firmware Bug]: AMD-Vi: No southbridge IOAPIC found in IVRS table [ 0.297490] AMD-Vi: Disabling interrupt remapping due to BIOS Bug(s)

I'm lost. What can I do?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Debian Intermittant keyboard and mouse. - by Skullmeat - 11-08-2015, 11:17 PM