RE: Coventions 11-07-2015, 07:32 PM
#3
I've been to:
- Comic con twice. Second time was especially awesome as this American corset company was over and it was all steampunk and incredible and high quality. I got to try some on and absolutely loved it. If only I had 180GBP to spend on one...
- ExCel (London) put on a house of the future show which was pretty awesome. Saw a demonstration of a multitude of new home gadgets and what not. It was kinda cool.
- Comic con twice. Second time was especially awesome as this American corset company was over and it was all steampunk and incredible and high quality. I got to try some on and absolutely loved it. If only I had 180GBP to spend on one...
- ExCel (London) put on a house of the future show which was pretty awesome. Saw a demonstration of a multitude of new home gadgets and what not. It was kinda cool.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)