RE: Statement on Bans 10-30-2015, 12:45 PM
#12
(10-30-2015, 07:54 AM)Agony Wrote: I notice a lot of the people you banned you tagged that they could 'contact staff to have their ban lifted.' If I may suggest, maybe make a forum for Ban Disputes, and/or Pardon Requests. Allow guests to post in this forum, and only the staff team has access to it. This would avoid multiple accounts as well.
The majority of those who have that as a ban reason know how to get ahold of us. By staff I honestly think oni means himself.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)