Login Register






Assassins Creed Syndicate filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate #9
I think Black Flag will always be the best. If I was more interested in the series, I'd probably play it.

Spoiler:
With the possible exception of the first/second.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Assassins Creed Syndicate - by Megan - 10-23-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by Losi - 10-23-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by DarkKnight - 10-23-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by Megan - 10-23-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by lux - 10-23-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by Megan - 10-23-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by lux - 10-23-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by Megan - 10-23-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Assassins Creed Syndicate - by Oni - 10-23-2015, 08:06 PM