Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial How to hide secret data in any file filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to hide secret data in any file #11
(10-21-2015, 03:16 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I remember DoS'ing with NetTools back in '09. Haha good ol' memories.

Nice share, although I don't really see any point in this. I'd just have an encrypted flash drive (with TrueCrypt) with all secret data on it.

I think Veracrypt is the better option now.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to hide secret data in any file - by Bish0pQ - 10-10-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: How to hide secret data in any file - by Oni - 10-21-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: How to hide secret data in any file - by Lain - 10-21-2015, 11:18 PM