Login Register






Watch ISIS Members be Tortured and Killed Live filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Watch ISIS Members be Tortured and Killed Live #40
(10-19-2015, 12:18 AM)Fire Wrote: I was spamming threads? wrong buddy, I was active just like I am every day. And my username color? it's the fucking same it has been for months

Many people have the same username color it's called a silver upgrade and for all you know I could of purchased it, don't make claims without facts, your argument is invalid.

Oh that's bad, he's clearly just trashing you folks who care too much about NSP, Upgrades, Rep and being l337 HQ as fuck, wasn't that too damn obvious? We have to read a damn fucking thread about 10 NSP Donation or getting upgraded to Bronze every damn day which is pretty fucked up, don't you think? Lmao






Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch ISIS Members be Tortured and Killed Live - by dotcppfile - 10-19-2015, 12:21 AM