Login Register






Watch ISIS Members be Tortured and Killed Live filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Watch ISIS Members be Tortured and Killed Live #29
(10-18-2015, 11:24 AM)MiS Wrote: I'm not a fan of gore, and some people might find a morbid curiosity in it, which is their business. Giving videos and streams views like this, however, demonstrates that the internet and public demands more for its type, which will in turn create a supply of these videos. I don't want to add to those statistics to for another snuff film, whether it's ISIS, terrorists, or otherwise.

If the site is down, I highly suggest closing the thread.

Well, I've removed the link as it has something unrelated hosted there now, but I really don't see the harm in discussion on the topic.

[+] 1 user Likes Eclipse's post





Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch ISIS Members be Tortured and Killed Live - by Eclipse - 10-18-2015, 12:36 PM