Login Register






Pirate Bay founder released, re-arrested, to be extradited to Sweden filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pirate Bay founder released, re-arrested, to be extradited to Sweden #24
(09-03-2015, 01:11 AM)Entrepreneur Wrote: "people who didn't buy it weren't going to buy it". That's completely ignorant.

I know for a fact that most of what I download and watch - I would not pay for if that was the only way to consume it.

When a really good movie comes out, i'll drop 8$ and see it in the theatres. I wouldn't even pay $1 for most other movies. I watch them just as a waste of time, or background noise, or something mildly entertaining. But I don't have enough interest in seeing them to actually pay for it. Same goes for TV shows. I might pay for Game of Thrones - but then it costs the equivalent of like 15$ an episode. 150$ to watch the season? Don't be so fucking greedy. Other shows - I pay for a basic cable subscription. That allows me to see most other shows I might wanna watch. But downloading gives me the convenience to watch where and when I want. And this season. Some shit is a year behind here.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Pirate Bay founder released, re-arrested, to be extradited to Sweden - by The Real Slim Shady - 10-15-2015, 05:19 AM