Login Register






Should I work on my website? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should I work on my website? #7
(10-04-2015, 03:07 PM)The Real Slim Shady Wrote: Asking others still isn't going to solve that question.

Will doing it simply be enjoyable for you?
Will doing it require you learning something?
Will doing it result in monetary gain?
Will doing it have some other intrinsic value for you?

Other people can't really answer that for you. Quite frankly, if you need convincing of whether you should do something, you probably shouldn't do it. You won't be working based on your own motivation, but rather someone elses. Which rarely ends well.

I see what you mean now. Thanks.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 10-04-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 10-04-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 10-04-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by Megan - 10-04-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by mothered - 10-04-2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by DarkMuse - 12-13-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by Yung Lean - 12-14-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 12-14-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by pastezilla - 12-29-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by insidious - 01-05-2016, 03:20 AM