RE: Hello 10-04-2015, 03:16 AM
#8
(10-03-2015, 11:38 AM)vent22 Wrote: Hi, i'm overseer. Web Developer i mainly write code in PHP, JavaScript and python I'm also into hardware and building anything based around technology computers, server racks, box's etc. thought i'd give this forum a shot so hello.
Welcome to Sinisterly!
It's a pleasure to meet a new user. I hope to chat here and on the Skype chat! If I had to give a bit of advice it would be to:
-Read the rules. Carefully.
-Enjoy yourself, have some laughs, meet new people
-With that said, don't lose sight of who you are and keep civil.
(People here will try and push your buttons but everyone is a bit flawed.)
-Be nice to those who do not deserve it. They may thank you one day.
-Enjoy yourself, have some laughs, meet new people
-With that said, don't lose sight of who you are and keep civil.
(People here will try and push your buttons but everyone is a bit flawed.)
-Be nice to those who do not deserve it. They may thank you one day.
Sincerely,
DarkMuse
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)