Login Register




Poll: Which one
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows
0%
0 0%
Mac
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Celebrities Most Used OS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Celebrities Most Used OS #3
I can't say for sure, but if I had to venture a guess, it would be macs. I could start a rant on Macs but I could do the same for Windows or any other OS really; it's really just a matter of opinion. Macs are more expensive, on average, and have a more "premium" look. Viruses are slim compared to windows and make them feel more secure.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Celebrities Most Used OS - by Earth - 10-04-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Celebrities Most Used OS - by Bitcoin - 10-04-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Celebrities Most Used OS - by DarkMuse - 10-04-2015, 03:07 AM