Login Register






GO:OD AM Quick Album Review filter_list
Author
Message
RE: GO:OD AM Quick Album Review #6
(09-30-2015, 12:27 AM)Oni Wrote: I liked 100 Grandkids. I'd need to listen to the rest.

Edit: He seems pretty proud he's OD'd before. Isn't that normally an indication there's a problem? Tongue

Hes saying the opposite. His last two albums have been majorly about his drug abuse and depression. This album is his recovery. In the first song he says "I ain't saying I'm sober I'm just in a better place" hes referring to that depression and how hes overcome a lot of his drug abuse and depression that the last two albums have shown us. Not everyone can relate to his lyrics; he most likely raps about drugs a lot still because a lot of the crowd who listens to him probably also do drugs and may have depression if they liked the last two albums.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
GO:OD AM Quick Album Review - by Losi - 09-29-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: GO:OD AM Quick Album Review - by Dyme - 09-29-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: GO:OD AM Quick Album Review - by Losi - 09-29-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: GO:OD AM Quick Album Review - by XFL - 09-29-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: GO:OD AM Quick Album Review - by Oni - 09-30-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: GO:OD AM Quick Album Review - by XFL - 09-30-2015, 01:45 AM