RE: Laptop Keyboard 09-29-2015, 12:19 PM
#2
I had a very similar experience to yourself many years ago (5 years), whereby I spilt a glass of soda on my lappy's keyboard.
At first, It was absolutely fine and after 6 months of so, It lost functionality on most keys. I ended up replacing the keyboard and all Is fine. For myself, the spillage was only superficial. Until It's fixed, your lappy will continue to perform with loss of functionality. Before replacing the keyboard, take It off and give It a good clean. It may well be that liquid Is preventing It from performing It's job.
At first, It was absolutely fine and after 6 months of so, It lost functionality on most keys. I ended up replacing the keyboard and all Is fine. For myself, the spillage was only superficial. Until It's fixed, your lappy will continue to perform with loss of functionality. Before replacing the keyboard, take It off and give It a good clean. It may well be that liquid Is preventing It from performing It's job.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)