Login Register






Dual Monitor Help? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dual Monitor Help? #5
(09-27-2015, 10:26 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: I hate writing, so here is a simpler version of what I wrote above.
[Image: nMVMLqz.png]

That link still does not mention anything about the R5 780 which I'm still close to 99% sure does not exist. Try using a program like Speccy or run a DXDIAG.

i fuckin love tha drawing.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Dual Monitor Help? - by Legible - 09-27-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by BlueScreen - 09-27-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by Legible - 09-27-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by BlueScreen - 09-27-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by Losi - 09-27-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by Legible - 09-27-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by Megan - 09-28-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Dual Monitor Help? - by mothered - 09-28-2015, 11:54 AM