RE: Email & Password Stealer Setup ( All Browser , Pop3, Outlook, Thunderbird ) 09-24-2015, 11:31 PM
#7
(09-24-2015, 03:11 PM)mothered Wrote: I understand you've mentioned that any price will do, but what's your definition of "whatever you feel Is cool to give?".
What I'm saying Is, someone may offer you one cent, I don't think you'll be fine with that.
Perhaps you should set a price range.
you are right and very correct, my initial intention is to give free to members, just want to make some good friends but you know i pay my internet bills so a lil token from a good friend is nice to help.
(09-24-2015, 11:10 AM)Lux Wrote: What tool? I don't see no tool, I see text. Put some real evidence in this thread.
what sought of evidence you need bro? panel screenshot ?
you have a much more better evidence to test it real and see how it works, not just some HF-style screenshots crap.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 11:33 PM by OldGrandpa.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)