Login Register






Google's New Logo filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Google's New Logo #9
I feel like the old font was a more "intelligent" looking font. I feel like the change should have been a little less boring and mainstream. It just looks like everything else. The old font wasn't even particularly unique, but it was more so than the current one. I'm open to change, but I always prefer something that improves. However, I'm sure they have their reasons for changing it how they have. I would be curious to know what lead them to that choice.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Google's New Logo - by ProfessorFrosty - 09-01-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by BlueScreen - 09-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by ProfessorFrosty - 09-01-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by Adorapuff - 09-02-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Google's New Logo - by mothered - 09-06-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Google's New Logo - by DarkKnight - 09-24-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Google's New Logo - by Oni - 09-24-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by Jiggly - 09-24-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by OversouL - 09-24-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by Oni - 09-24-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by m0dem - 10-01-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by DarkKnight - 10-01-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by cwvps - 10-05-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Google's New Logo - by Customer - 10-06-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Google's New Logo - by Skryptec - 10-06-2015, 07:48 PM