RE: Phones 09-23-2015, 02:28 PM
#15
(09-23-2015, 10:26 AM)BreShiE Wrote: No lie this is the first intelligent argument I've ever seen coming from an iPhone user. Although the hardware has been optimized for software you can still find phones that will out-perform any iPhone. I have used every iPhone which has been released and I even owned the iPhone 4 back when the 4s was released and I've got to say, I hate them. Personally, they seen to lag behind for me. I'm quite a power user so I often find myself waiting on the phone to respond to me, not to mention the rediculous restrictions of features.
Android is the one for me, just because they're no where near as restricted as iPhones. My current Android phone is shit (HTC Desire 510)and I'd take an iPhone 6 at this point haha. I got the HTC One M7 when it first came out and I loved the phone. The iPhone 5 never even came close to outperforming the One.
I'm debating on either buying the Elephone P8000 or the HTC One M9 next. Massive difference in price but I'm quite faithful to HTC. The Elephone is really really nice though and that's at #1 right now for me.
By optimized software for the hardware or vice versa I meant that you can install something and you'd know that it'd run great without any issues because they all run and are developed on the same hardware. Basically a JustWorksβ’ phone.
I'm not one to hate on the kind of phones people use or what they like either, it completely depends on your needs. If you want customization then android is definitely the way to go.
Also if looks/design matter to you then I personally haven't seen anything that comes close to the iPhone, prove me wrong?
whoami





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)