RE: Phones 09-23-2015, 02:16 PM
#14
(09-23-2015, 10:26 AM)BreShiE Wrote: No lie this is the first intelligent argument I've ever seen coming from an iPhone user. Although the hardware has been optimized for software you can still find phones that will out-perform any iPhone. I have used every iPhone which has been released and I even owned the iPhone 4 back when the 4s was released and I've got to say, I hate them. Personally, they seen to lag behind for me. I'm quite a power user so I often find myself waiting on the phone to respond to me, not to mention the rediculous restrictions of features.
Android is the one for me, just because they're no where near as restricted as iPhones. My current Android phone is shit (HTC Desire 510)and I'd take an iPhone 6 at this point haha. I got the HTC One M7 when it first came out and I loved the phone. The iPhone 5 never even came close to outperforming the One.
I'm debating on either buying the Elephone P8000 or the HTC One M9 next. Massive difference in price but I'm quite faithful to HTC. The Elephone is really really nice though and that's at #1 right now for me.
Personally, I had multiple iPhones in the past (before you could even have a background). I jailbroke/unlocked my phones, but I got very tired of Apple's shenanigans (after I accidentally updated and killed my unlock). My first Android phone was the Motorola Milestone (which had awful specs). I'm personally pretty happy I can get an Android phone with 3gb RAM. When I had an iPhone, there were definitely more restrictions as to what I could do with my phone. I know Apple made improvements, but Android is made for power users. I've also run into almost no issues rooting/unlocking devices.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)