Login Register






Headphone/Earphone Paranoia filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia #9
(09-21-2015, 12:02 PM)mothered Wrote: The bad thing was, I was watching YouTube of a stand-up comedian where every second word was f**king. The young children's parents didn't appreciate It much at all. Now I make sure they're fully Inserted Into my cell phone each time.

And they didn't think to tell you this? They didn't think it would be reasonable to tell you that your earphones weren't fully inserted? That seems like a better alternative than what happened.

No. I can't say I have this paranoia. I just make sure my music is still just low enough, if someone is flustered by my music volume being too loud then they don't mention it, because I've never received complains that my music is too loud.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Master - 09-15-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Sikom - 09-15-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Eclipse - 09-15-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by OversouL - 09-15-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Cressi - 09-15-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Customer - 09-15-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Earth - 09-21-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by mothered - 09-21-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by lola - 09-21-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by mothered - 09-22-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by m0dem - 09-22-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by BlueScreen - 09-21-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Dyme - 09-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Inori - 09-21-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by BreShiE - 09-21-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Coca. - 09-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by XFL - 09-22-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by XFL - 09-22-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Headphone/Earphone Paranoia - by Uzinero - 09-22-2015, 05:13 AM