Login Register






Google Chrome bypassing Adblock, forces users to watch full-length video ads filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Google Chrome bypassing Adblock, forces users to watch full-length video ads #34
(09-13-2015, 12:01 PM)mothered Wrote: I also like Edge that's native to Windows 10. I hardly use It but when I do, It's rather Impressive.

See how you go with Opera on your older system. Opera Is not too resource hungry, so It may well handle It. You've got nothing to lose, everything to gain. As much as I like Internet Explorer, In terms of functionality with many tabs open simultaneously, It's terrible. Very sluggish and non-responsive. Opera handles the same amount of tabs open with the very same websites, In a very responsive manner. I'm very happy with Opera's performance.

Opera seems to be doing alright and I didn't remember it having built in speed dial before this must of been added on some time ago so only extension needed was Adblock Plus.

It running as fast as Chrome did when that used to be stable but as of now Opera is miles ahead of Chrome in speed/performance it seems.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Google Chrome bypassing Adblock, forces users to watch full-length video ads - by Earth - 09-13-2015, 07:43 PM