RE: Google Chrome bypassing Adblock, forces users to watch full-length video ads 09-13-2015, 04:51 AM
#32
(09-13-2015, 03:25 AM)mothered Wrote: I've been experiencing very much the same with Chrome, being It's Instability.
It seemed to be an Intermittent Issue- fine one minute and not so good the next. Depending on my navigation habits, I use Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera. The latter (Opera) Is very stable and responsive. I'd say It's by far the better of the three.
I been thinking about giving opera a chance again its been a while but this laptop is fairly old so I need less resource abusive browsers and FireFox came #1 stable and smoothest for me.
Chrome was just sluggish, buggy and unstable sort of like you said good one minute and not the next.
Edge seems to be smooth as hell though but Its not too far in development and there's not addons like adblock that I know of or speed dial.
I'll download Opera though and give it a shot.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)