Login Register






Moar photos filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Moar photos #11
(09-13-2015, 01:27 AM)ProfessorChill Wrote: I wish I could do it as a job instead of a hobby however there isn't too much of a market for nature and landscape photography, I have a patreon going however as anticipated there are 0 people contributing which I don't mind, I made it as a joke anyway!

As for the location, the bottom one was taken [exactly]
Here: 51.142410, -114.257753 AKA 12 mile Coulee RD, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Bonus points for the coordinates.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Moar photos - by ProfessorChill - 09-11-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Moar photos - by dotcppfile - 09-11-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: Moar photos - by Coca. - 09-11-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Moar photos - by Customer - 09-11-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Moar photos - by Oni - 09-11-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Moar photos - by Earth - 09-11-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Moar photos - by Eclipse - 09-11-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Moar photos - by ProfessorChill - 09-12-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Moar photos - by Kekko - 09-12-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Moar photos - by ProfessorChill - 09-13-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: Moar photos - by Oni - 09-13-2015, 01:40 AM