Login Register






MMORPGs - Worth paying for? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? #8
MMORPGs are a dying breed.

I've got more hours logged on RS than my entire steam library combined.

I tried Mabinogi only to have half my bank be locked up on me after reaching level like, 30? Dumb.

I refuse to play P2P MMORPGs simply due to the fact that I've been too spoiled by them.

EVE seems like a total joke to me considering you can just bot your membership. I know a guy who all he did was bot and transfer to his main to only build his ship up. He never even PVP'd.

My room mate plays ESO. Seems enjoyable and honestly like a really good version of Runescape. Might play it sometime.

Need for speed world is dead and you can thank one of my friends for that.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Jiggly - 09-06-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Nyx - 09-06-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Jiggly - 09-06-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by lux - 09-06-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Oni - 09-06-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Inori - 09-06-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Losi - 09-06-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by XFL - 09-10-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Diego - 09-20-2015, 03:42 PM