[CS:GO] Skin Deals 09-07-2015, 03:44 AM
#1
I'm making this thread in hopes of people sharing good skins (>= Purples or Souvenir/StatTrak) they've recently listed. Listing format below.
Format:
Colors:
I'll throw the first one on the list:
Name: Souvenir XM1014 | Fallout Warning
Exterior: Minimal Wear
Status: Available
Store Link: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listing...%20Wear%29
Profile Name/Image: Korra/![[Image: 8819ceeee09cb4bc5971c3405c0fbdb7d7b150a6.jpg]](http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/88/8819ceeee09cb4bc5971c3405c0fbdb7d7b150a6.jpg)
Notes: Stickers are all gold; NIP/TSM Kinguin/ESL ONE
Format:
Code:
[font=trebuchet ms]Name:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms]Exterior:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms]Status:[/font] (sold or not)
[font=trebuchet ms]Store Link:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms]Profile Name/Image:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms]Notes:[/font]Colors:
Code:
[b][color=#FFD700]Souvenir[/color][/b]
[b][color=#CF6A32]StatTrak[/color][/b]I'll throw the first one on the list:
Name: Souvenir XM1014 | Fallout Warning
Exterior: Minimal Wear
Status: Available
Store Link: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listing...%20Wear%29
Profile Name/Image: Korra/
Notes: Stickers are all gold; NIP/TSM Kinguin/ESL ONE
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)