Login Register






MMORPGs - Worth paying for? filter_list
Author
Message
MMORPGs - Worth paying for? #1
I usually end up playing the free to play anime style RPGs but recently Oni got me into Guild Wars 2. Holy crap I love it. I've never played any other paid RPGs, could anyone tell me which ones they'd recommend from persona experience?

[Image: 3_Pauline.jpg]

This game is so beautiful!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Jiggly - 09-06-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Nyx - 09-06-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Jiggly - 09-06-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by lux - 09-06-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Oni - 09-06-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Inori - 09-06-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Losi - 09-06-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by XFL - 09-10-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: MMORPGs - Worth paying for? - by Diego - 09-20-2015, 03:42 PM