Login Register






Steam game picker filter_list
Author
Message
Steam game picker #1
Whenever I get really bored, I end up just staring at my Steam library not knowing what the hell to do. I fixed that problem with this little program.
What it does is go through your local Steam files for your installed games and chooses 3 at random.

Source:
Code:
from random import randint as r from os import walk as f games = next(f('C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common'))[1] disp = [games[r(0,len(games))]] def find_game(): for i in range(0,3): c = games[r(0,len(games))] disp.append(c) games.pop(games.index(c)) print "\t" + str(i+1) + ".",c.replace("_", " ") print "Selected games: " find_game()

Only bug: I occasionally get an IndexError, not totally sure why.

Anyway, enjoy your steam games Biggrin
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Steam game picker - by Inori - 08-30-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Steam game picker - by White Demon - 09-01-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Steam game picker - by Adorapuff - 09-01-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Steam game picker - by Inori - 09-01-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Steam game picker - by Shebang - 09-03-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Steam game picker - by Inori - 09-03-2015, 03:35 PM