RE: Favourite anime genre(s)? 08-25-2015, 09:22 PM
#2
It's not a named genre, but Anime where the main character OP/far above average (by far above average I mean not the strongest in the series, but getting there). As for Action Romance Comedy anime I could suggest
-Grisaia no Kaijitsu
-Rosario + Vampire (+Capu2)
-Akame ga Kill!
-Madan no Ou to Vanadis
-History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
-Kaze no Stigma
-Infinite Stratos (+Encore)
-High School DxD
-Date A Live
-Air Gear
That's pretty much all I can think of. I don't know exactly what kind of romance/action balance you like, so some of them have tons of action and a bit of romance and vice versa. Also some of them are serious with comedy as a kind of side genre that only comes out once or twice every few episodes. Hopefully you enjoy at least one of these
-Grisaia no Kaijitsu
-Rosario + Vampire (+Capu2)
-Akame ga Kill!
-Madan no Ou to Vanadis
-History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
-Kaze no Stigma
-Infinite Stratos (+Encore)
-High School DxD
-Date A Live
-Air Gear
That's pretty much all I can think of. I don't know exactly what kind of romance/action balance you like, so some of them have tons of action and a bit of romance and vice versa. Also some of them are serious with comedy as a kind of side genre that only comes out once or twice every few episodes. Hopefully you enjoy at least one of these




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)