Login Register






Are RSPS Dying/Dead? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? #7
(08-25-2015, 08:48 PM)Bitcoin Wrote: snip

I only know PHP, well barely. I would like to learn Java to create a decent server, but it is easier if someone is doing it with you, if anyone is interested?

I still have an account on RuneScape from 2005 and it has an easter ring, and that was around the last time I played it properly. I think I just need to study Java and get a blank source and client and go from there.
someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by Exkr - 08-25-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by XORA - 08-25-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by Bitcoin - 08-25-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by XORA - 08-25-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by Bitcoin - 08-25-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by Exkr - 08-25-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by Bitcoin - 08-25-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Are RSPS Dying/Dead? - by Exkr - 08-25-2015, 08:47 PM