Login Register






Father Arrested For Shooting Down Drone Hovering Over Sun-Bathing Daughters filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Father Arrested For Shooting Down Drone Hovering Over Sun-Bathing Daughters #18
(08-20-2015, 03:14 AM)Oni Wrote: Very good point. I find it sad that people are actually alright with drones flying around. I wouldn't want them on or above my property (and I'll be smart enough to use a BB/pellet gun)..

I honestly think that with robotics (drones included there) becoming a big thing, there should be no exception on laws. SOMEBODY had to instruct that thing in some manner to do what it did, therefore the drone should be considered a version of the owner or operator.

If I was hovering in front of your daughter's face in your fenced back yard, would it be wrong to shoot me?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Father Arrested For Shooting Down Drone Hovering Over Sun-Bathing Daughters - by phyrrus9 - 08-20-2015, 03:16 AM