Login Register






YouTube Award Returns filter_list
Author
Message
RE: YouTube Award Returns #10
(08-08-2015, 10:04 PM)Customer Wrote: I just spent literally 2-3 hours making the perfect video, just to have Sony Vegas fuck up and lose it all. I'm pretty pissed.

Fuck it, I'll make it some other time. It was fucking PERFECT too..

That's a shame, If It were myself, I would've probably hit a simple DoS (yeah an amateurish approach) on Sony to vent my frustration.

I haven't used Sony Vegas In years. Just wondering, Is there a periodic backup/save option available whilst performing work In progress? On topic, the YouTube award provides a good Incentive to those who have the capacity In creating such videos of high standard.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post





Messages In This Thread
YouTube Award Returns - by Oni - 08-08-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Oni - 08-08-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Oni - 08-08-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Customer - 08-08-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by mothered - 08-11-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Customer - 08-11-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Oni - 08-09-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by OversouL - 08-09-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Customer - 08-10-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Sirius - 08-13-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Oni - 08-11-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by BlueScreen - 08-13-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: YouTube Award Returns - by Alex - 08-13-2015, 05:32 PM