RE: First Smudge 02-15-2013, 05:07 AM
#3
It's a good start but it looks a bit unfinished to me
What you're doing with the smudge is looking good, but I think you could do a bit more of it. Add some more layers, create some more depth and try to blend in the render a bit more. You could try adding some smudged layers to the foreground to help with that. I'm hoping to see some updates with this, I think it'll look great if you played around a little more.
What you're doing with the smudge is looking good, but I think you could do a bit more of it. Add some more layers, create some more depth and try to blend in the render a bit more. You could try adding some smudged layers to the foreground to help with that. I'm hoping to see some updates with this, I think it'll look great if you played around a little more.


![[Image: valentinosotw1_by_sarahkik-d64xxzz.png]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/131/0/e/valentinosotw1_by_sarahkik-d64xxzz.png)
![[Image: darylfan.png]](http://z5.ifrm.com/30208/192/0/p1100860/darylfan.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)