Login Register






My activity will drop filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My activity will drop #10
(07-28-2015, 10:54 PM)Oni Wrote: You mentioned you were doing this quite a while ago. I'm sure we'll see you again.

As I said to the other guy going off-grid takes time, you got to find land and some people are not easily willing to give up land even if its just an acre.

I been looking all over for an acre and cannot find anybody to sell a bit or even rent it out. I do know one guy but he is strict especially when it comes to his farm animals but I would explain to him that I will fence in my area and I will do no harm to his animals.

Some people are lucky and can go off-grid within a week or so but me I can't just do it that fast there is things I need to over-come and adjust such as my income and I need to prepare things. I am also still working on the 1998 Chevy Blazer which will be getting a towing package on it to get a hauling trailer for it because a truck is absolutely mandatory with homesteading.

There was also some issues that occurred within the time period of the off-grid thread.

As for now I am still going to be active but within the next week or so my activity will starting slowing down and as time goes on there will be less and less of me around here but no matter what I will always pop around from time to time.

(07-28-2015, 10:54 PM)Oni Wrote:
Spoiler:
Do some real drugs. Tongue


Drugs are bad for you. Didn't you family ever teach you not to do drugs.

No but for real I don't do drugs.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015, 12:45 AM by Earth.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
My activity will drop - by Earth - 07-28-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Khris - 07-28-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by lux - 07-28-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Earth - 07-28-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Khris - 07-29-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: My activity will drop - by Oni - 07-28-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Dyme - 07-28-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Earth - 07-29-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: My activity will drop - by Customer - 07-28-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Oni - 07-28-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: My activity will drop - by Eclipse - 07-29-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: My activity will drop - by roger_smith - 07-30-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: My activity will drop - by Khris - 07-30-2015, 07:25 PM