Login Register






The Walking Dead Season 6 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Walking Dead Season 6 #4
(07-25-2015, 08:55 AM)Fire Wrote: Season 5 was pretty good but it ended too fast, that is probably because I watched the whole season in like 2 days lol.

Season 5 probably won't even been on netflix for like a year, and season 6 probably wont be on for 2 years.

Netflix is pissing me off. But you can get it online.

I don't like watching online. (Slow internet) I'd probably just buy a pirated dvd. Wink
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Walking Dead Season 6 - by Earth - 07-25-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: The Walking Dead Season 6 - by OversouL - 07-25-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: The Walking Dead Season 6 - by Earth - 07-25-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: The Walking Dead Season 6 - by OversouL - 07-25-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: The Walking Dead Season 6 - by Earth - 07-25-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: The Walking Dead Season 6 - by OversouL - 07-25-2015, 02:02 PM