RE: preview 07-25-2015, 03:16 AM
#34
(07-25-2015, 03:07 AM)Fire Wrote: I think you should take a look at the thread Pali made.
Just because I don't know who someone is does not mean I have not been here for very long. I don't usually associate with people or get into personal stuff with them.
I talked to Six before but I don't recall ever asking personal information.
There is only 1 member on here who actually knows who I am, what my name is and what I look like so to anybody else I could be a girl or a guy nobody knows.
I'm glad I could help.
What the fuck are you going on about lol.. it was a joke at first but you had to take it a step further and write me an essay. You haven't been here for very long, I don't care who you are. We both know that's the truth after your argument with Dyme. If you're going to pretend you know this forum better than me then you might as well stop replying to this, I'm not going to argue with you.
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)