Login Register






Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General #6
Games I'd be down to play (PC):
  • CSGO (Nova Master)
  • Rust
  • ESO (Level 23 and 28)
  • Diablo 3 (Max level DH and Crusader, Paragon ~60)
  • Dying Light
  • Arma 3
  • Trove
  • Dungeon Defenders 1/2
  • PlanetSide 2
  • Garry's Mod
  • Borderlands 2 (Level ~30)
  • Starbound
  • Payday 2 (Level ~14
  • Civ 5

For a full list my steam profile is http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tarew
I'll play pretty much anything with just anybody anyone unless you sound like you're about 5/ I can't understand you. Also if anyone wants to trade CSGO skins add me, I don't have much of an inventory atm cause I lost my shit due to scamming, but I do have a bit I'm willing to trade.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Customer - 07-11-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Oni - 07-11-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Blunt - 07-11-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Oni - 07-11-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Oni - 07-13-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Nyx - 07-12-2015, 03:07 AM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by lux - 07-13-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Losi - 07-13-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Master - 07-13-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by MiS - 07-30-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General - by Jiggly - 07-29-2015, 10:12 PM