RE: Who remembers these? 07-11-2015, 06:19 AM
#10
(07-10-2015, 06:36 PM)OversouL Wrote: Mike, Lu & Og.
Pepper Ann.
Isn't familiar. Maybe samurai jack, The jetsons, flintstones, adams family, adult swim? Can't remember the name, but it was a really late night show, popeye, woody wood pecker, Captain Planet, thunder cats, and probably a few others I haven't mentioned yet.
Yes, I watch a lot of cartoons.
For nicklelodeon, hey arnold, the treasure game show thingy, amanda show,......
I can't handle the nostalgia!!!!! It's just everything now is really a whole lot different than before, it's like I'm not ready to grow up. This thread brings back memories and not just tv shows.
In particular, not many people remember Mike, Lu & Og. I've just Googled It and much to my surprise, It only spanned for 2 years: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235589/
I vividly recall The Amanda Show with Amanda Bynes. What's come to mind now, Is "That's So Raven" and "Kenan & Kel"- I loved those shows. For the life of me, I can't remember what cable channel they aired.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)