Login Register






[Question] Decompiling d2p file filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file #4
(07-06-2015, 11:54 PM)blackhatcat Wrote: It shows the usage in the README...

I specified in my original post that I have no experience with python, so the README isn't that helpful to me. But Thank you anyways.

(07-07-2015, 12:22 AM)Eclipse Wrote: Well, ermm, I'm not sure how to say this, but you're going to have to have a decent understanding of python in order to use this.

You know, seeing as it's a python module.

I know, I was looking for someone who knows "python" and could guide me directly, without having to learn a whole language in a hurry just to use a module. But Thank you anyways.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Simplex - 07-06-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Eclipse - 07-07-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Simplex - 07-07-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Crypt - 07-07-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Simplex - 07-07-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by phyrrus9 - 07-07-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Simplex - 07-07-2015, 05:06 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Eclipse - 07-07-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Simplex - 07-07-2015, 02:56 AM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by lux - 07-07-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Eclipse - 07-07-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Simplex - 07-07-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Eclipse - 07-07-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Crypt - 07-07-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Eclipse - 07-07-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: [Question] Decompiling d2p file - by Eclipse - 07-07-2015, 10:50 PM