RE: How to Hack - Part One 07-04-2015, 09:16 AM
#4
(06-23-2014, 07:28 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Yes, you've seen the title. I tried to pick the most skiddy one I could. I've started a small series, teaching people about what hacking actually is, how to become decent, and why not to be a skid.
What autism is this? Some guy who just posted the thread "My First C Program" suddenly thinks he is qualified to explain to others what hacking is or isn't.
(06-23-2014, 07:28 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Hacking is literally to think creatively to get around a block or to improve something. That's not really a good enough definition though, so let me give you an example: life hacks. We've all heard of these, little things you do differently to improve your life. E.G. Ordering chips without salt at a resteraunt in order to get a fresh batch made.
No, hacking is owning the shit out of remote hosts/computer systems and ruining the lives of your enemies and making them miserable. It certainly isn't ordering chips without the salt.
(06-23-2014, 07:28 PM)Eclipse Wrote: This is all I have time for today. Hopefully the next one will detail how to start off. I hope you had fun reading this.
Topkek, how can you tell others how to start off when it's evident that you have little skill and experience yourself. This shit is the blind leading the blind and should be left in HF.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)