Login Register






Goodbye SL filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Goodbye SL #17
(06-26-2015, 03:46 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: Before I even knew you on these forums I looked up to you, and wanted to be you. Then when I joined and found out what you were doing lately I wanted to be you all the more. You were amazing, genius, and didn't care about what others thought.

Its a shame you're leaving and just know that even though there are a lot of pricks on here like that, there will always be people like that, everywhere. Just take your pick whether to let it affect you or not.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope we may meet again.

Goodbye, and Good Luck in Advance

lol what the fuck
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Earth - 06-25-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Lain - 06-25-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Eclipse - 06-25-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Rye123 - 06-25-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Crypt - 06-25-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Crypt - 06-25-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-25-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by pizzaguy541 - 06-25-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by mothered - 06-25-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Oni - 06-25-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Dyme - 06-25-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Losi - 06-25-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by krozy - 06-25-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by zorrophreak - 06-26-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Crypt - 06-26-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by krozy - 06-26-2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Reiko - 06-26-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by krozy - 06-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-26-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by Cressi - 06-26-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by phyrrus9 - 06-26-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Goodbye SL - by OversouL - 06-26-2015, 06:20 PM